Address and Hours of operation
Address : 205 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 3700, Chicago, IL 60601
Phone : +1 (312) 327 52 00
Visa section : +1 (312) 327 52 29, In December the visa section will answer your phone calls for questions from 2.30 pm until 4.00 pm
Fax : +1 (312) 327 52 01
- email@example.com (except visa issues)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (visa issues - please read carefully the visa section of our website before contacting us, as you will find answers to most questions)
The Consulate General of France is located in the "Michigan Plaza" tower, at the intersection of Michigan Ave and Lake Str.
Please note that you will be asked to present a piece of identification to the security of the building in order to have access to our floor.
Consular services (except the visa section) are open to the public :
- every morning, without appointment
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM Monday through Thursday,
- 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday only ,
- every afternoon, by appointment only.
|The visa section is open Monday to Friday, by appointment only (see the visa section of the website).|
In 2016, the Consulate general will be closed on the following days:
New year: Friday, January 1
Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday: Monday January 18th
President’s Day: Monday, February 15th
Good Friday, March 25th
Memorial Day: Monday, May 30th
Independence Day: Monday, July 4th
Labor Day: Monday, September 5th
Veterans day: Friday November 11th
Thanksgiving: Thursday November 24th
Christmas: Monday, December 26th
Bastille Day: Monday, July, 14. The staff of the consulate will work on July 14 but the consulate general will remain closed to the public.
Last update : 26/02/2015