UBIFRANCE lies at the heart of France’s public-sector export support framework. Thanks to a network of Trade Commissions in 44 countries, UBIFRANCE assists French companies in their search for potential partners in the United States.
UBIFRANCE offers a comprehensive range of products and services aimed at accompanying French-based companies in their development on export markets:
- Knowledge-based products and services, from business information to consultancy and monitoring services, in order to help companies elaborate a strategy for international expansion
- Connecting with the right partners : promotional operations in order to foster partnerships with companies outside France
- Increasing awareness of French companies and their products
The UBIFRANCE press service, located in Chicago, assists French companies in their communication efforts and promotes French new products in trade magazines throughout North America (both United States and Canada)
Please click here for more information about our products and services or contact us for an English version.
The UBIFRANCE – French Trade Commission in Chicago assists French companies in the following sectors, throughout the United States:
Transport and Infrastructure
- Railway and urban transportation
- Infrastructure : roads, airports, ports
Energy, environment and industry
- Industrial equipements
Please contact us for more information about our services and program of events or visit www.ubifrance.com/us – Infrastructure, Transport and Industry category.
UBIFRANCE, the French agency for international business developement, comes under the aegis of France’s Ministry for the Economy, Industry & Employment.
|UBIFRANCE French Trade Commission in Chicago
Pierric Bonnard, Director
205 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3730
Chicago, IL 60601
Tél. (312) 327-5250 - Fax : (312) 327-5251
Follow us on Twitter @usa_ubi_iti